Our student-athletes are some of the best and brightest in NCAA
Division III. On the field, the Panthers compete at a high level,
ranking nationally in sports like baseball, softball, water polo,
tennis, men's and women's basketball. In the classroom, the
Panthers annually take home individual and team GPA awards.
Now Chapman's facilities are some of the best in Division III
thanks, in large part, to its donors. You can help make the Chapman
student-athlete experience even better!
There are numerous ways you can support Chapman University
- Join the Panther Fund or Varsity
- Sponsor a student-athlete in Chapman's annual Jog-A-Thon and Sports Appreciation
Day in May
- Purchase an All-Sport Season Pass and witness Chapman Athletics
all year long.
- Take a Seat! Have a
seat in the brand-new Erin J. Lastinger Athletics Complex named
after you or a loved one.
- Donate to the Don Perkins Athletics Endowment Fund.
- Honor the Chapman greats of the past, present and future by
giving to the Chapman Athletics Hall of Fame Endowment.
- Place your business logo within on the streaming video page of
Chapman's live athletics events. Contact Doug Aiken: (714)
- Reserve a spot or buy a foursome for the Chapman Athletics Golf
Tournament in May.
- Support your favorite team! Contact the head coach to find
out how you can help.
- Many naming opportunities still exist in the Lastinger
Athletics Complex. Contact Ken David Melendez: (714) 744-7970
to find out more.
- For your convenience, you can give online today! Click here and select "Athletics" from the
Don't just be a spectator! To find out more about how you can
get involved, contact Chapman's Director of Athletics David Currey
or his assistant Hilda Douvas: (714) 744-2191.
Many thanks from Chapman University Athletics and all of