Ernie Chapman Stadium

Ernie Chapman Stadium

This rebuilt stadium includes locker rooms, laundry facilities, training room and a state-of-the-art press box. Chapman Stadium houses the Panthers' 23 team and club sports, as well as the intramurals program. It was re-named in 2000 after the son of the university's namesake,  Irvin "Ernie" C. Chapman, who played football at Chapman in the early 1930's. Capacity: 2,000