2014-15 Chapman Cheer Squad
From top to bottom, left to right: Tatum Williams, Madison Schultze, Michelle Human, Allyson Wadman, Chesa Krpan-Giglio, Jamie Mark, Brenda Cai, Emily Miller, Jaclyn Hemphill, Tiffany Dills, Madison Lobet, Mia Sander, Sadie Reeves-Rios, Rachel Mount, Mandi Ortiz, Caitlynn Wentworth (Not Pictured: Jenna Marshall)
2015-16 Tryout Information
- Tryouts Dates:
- April 15 (Tues.) 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- April 16 (Wed.) 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- April 17 (Thurs.) 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Tryouts will be held in AF Ballroom 119A
Must be of sophomore standing or higher for the 2014-15 school year.
- Transfer students may tryout ONLY if they have been accepted AND placed a deposit with Chapman University Admissions by the final night of tryouts.
Prospective cheerleaders will be taught three cheers and one dance over three days.
- The first night of tryouts will begin with an informational Q&A session at 9 p.m.
On the final day of tryouts, prospective cheerleaders will perform three cheers, one dance and show skills such as kicks and jumps for a panel of judges.
Stunting is not allowed.
For more information on Chapman Cheer: email@example.com
Become a fan of the Chapman Cheerleaders on Facebook!